Download Genesis Framework Latest Update 2023
Features of Genesis Framework v3.3.0 (Latest)
- Scheme markup ready
- In-Built SEO Settings
- Standard Premium In-Build Widgets
- Awesome after-sale support
- Lightweight coding
- Professional Coding
- Adds new features regularly
- Very less coding requirement
- Loads faster on all devices
- Mobile ready
- Support child themes
- Very less size (only 380Kb-390Kb)
- Instant and on dashboard lifetime updates
- Custom logo and favicon support
- Secure your website from hackers
- Customizable headers
- Pre-made custom page templates
- Theme Customizer
- Multiple colors support
- Featured content widget
- Gutenberg ready
Genesis Framework v3.3.0 Change-log
Genesis 3.3.0 adds new import options to the on-boarding feature, and continues to improve child theme efficiency. Some other important changes are:
- Internationalization: Non US English sites can now download the latest Genesis parent theme translations without using a plugin.
+ Check your language is listed and has translations at https://translate.studiopress.com/global/projects/genesis-framework/genesis/.
+ Disable the Genesis Translations plugin if using.
+ Check for language pack updates at Dashboard → Updates. If you do not see language pack updates, switch your site language to US English at Settings → General, save changes, then switch back to your own language and check for language updates again.
- Accessibility: Author box titles on author archives now use h2 instead of h4 to prevent heading levels from jumping.
- Accessibility: Prevent “Reader Interactions” screenreader text appearing below content if there are no comments, comment form, or trackbacks on display.
- Accessibility: Move role=”navigation” from the list element to the wrapper element on pagination navigation.
- AMP: Fix CSS string format used in the AMP menu styles.
- Block Editor: Show singular, post-type, and ID-specific layouts in the Genesis sidebar layout selector.
- REST: Accept multiple comma-separated layout types for the /layouts/ Genesis REST endpoint.
- Standards: switch all instances of date() to gmdate() to adhere to new WordPress standards recommendations.
- Tooling: simplified the creation of the Genesis zip file during the release process.
- Internationalization: Old translations download script tooling was removed in favor of the new automated language pack download feature.
Demo/Preview of Genesis Framework v3.3.0
Free Download Genesis Framework v3.3.0 (Latest)
Drive google link: